GTM41076-06VV-QA 2MOPP Wall Plug-in Medical Power Supply Datasheet
|GTM41076-06VV-QA 2MOPP Image|
|Model Number||GTM41076-06VV-QA 2MOPP|
|Description||GTM41076-06VV-QA 2MOPP, Medical Power Supply, 60601-1-4th Ed. , Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power Supplies, Output Rating: 6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 5-30V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: cUR; CE; RoHS; China RoHS; PSE; Level V; CB 60601-1 2MOPP; Designed to meet EN 60950-1; GOST-R; Ukraine; Double Insulation; WEEE; Class 2; India; RCM; SIQ; Taiwan BSMI; CE;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSlcQEAT|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSlcQEAT|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HSlcQEAT|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.16-0.1 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||6|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||5-30|
|Ingress Protection||IP52 Option|
|Size (mm)||43.5* 74.0* 35.3|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Power (Rated): 6Watts maximum
4. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
5. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measured at the output connector
6. Output Ripple (Vp-p): +/-1% or 150 mV whichever is greater at nominal output voltage. Measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector.
7. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500us maximum recovery time for 25% step load.
8. Turn-On Delay: 3000mSEC maximum
9. Hold-Up Time: 8mSec maximum at nominal input and full load.
10. Inrush Current: 30A typical @ 115Vac input ; 60A typical @ 230Vac input
11. Switching Frequency: 66.5 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Protected unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
1. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656Vdc from primary to secondary
2. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
3. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
4. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
5. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 43.5*74.0*35.3 mm +/-1.0
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90.5*73*53|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||388 x 380 x 245|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||29.8|
|Label Height (mm)||20.8|
|Description||Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power SuppliesData Sheet: http://en.globtek.com/interchangeable-blades.php|
Insertion Instructions: http://www.globtek.com/pdf/Instructions-Interchangeable-Blades.pdf
Video: Q-Blade Style Instruction Video
INPUT CONNECTOR: Q-Socket (below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); can be purchased separately, package with power supply or as a separate "Q-KIT" if specified
01. United States / Canada / Japan NEMA 1-15P/ IEC PLUG Type A [WORKS IN PLUG B] configuration: NA 2 blades, Class II; US/CA/JP P/N: Q-NA(R)
01. Q-KIT: 1,2,3,4 above
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
An IEC 60601-1-2 medical grade rated power supply AC adapter converts input line voltage from the wall to a lower voltage, typically DC, which is used to operate and end use piece of medical equipment. IEC 60601-1-2 medical grade power supply AC adapters are typically housed in a plastic enclosure and are available with both 2 and 3 prong input options. power supplies are also available as open frame for use inside of medical equipment. These AC to DC converters are designed in accordance with international medical standards and provide for compliance with certain aspects of them which differs from generic information and communication technology equipment power supplies.
Why is my medical grade IEC 60601-1 power supply certified to IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition while the latest standard is IEC 60601-1 4th Edition?
IEC 60601-1 has different sections in specifications for safety and EMI/EMC. The latest revision of the safety portion of IEC 60601-1 is 3rd Edition while for EMI/EMC the latest revision is 60601-1-2, 4th Ed.
What is the effective date of 60601-1-2, 4th Ed?
60601-1-2, 4th Ed. was effective on December 31, 2018.
What's the difference between an IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60601-1 medical grade rated power supply?
IEC 60950-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 power supplies are both AC to DC converters and may be either internal or external but are designed to different specifications to match the end system specifications. While the basic performance behaviors are similar such as input and output voltages and mechanical configurations, there are many differences as well. Some of the key differences are that medical IEC 60601 medical grade AC to DC adapters are able to withstand a higher dielectric withstand voltage and must have lower leakage current. There are many other differences and also considerations to consider depending on the end use application.
What MOOP and MOPP?
Medical devices must incorporate one or more Means of Protection (MOPs) to isolate patients and operators from the risks of electrocution. A Means of Protection (MOPs) can be safety insulation, a protective earth, a defined creepage distance, or an air gap or other protective impedance. These can be used in various combinations. IEC 60601-1 3rd edition differentiates between the risk to patients and the risk to operators. A MOP can therefore be classified as Means of Patient Protection (MOPP) or a Means of Operator Protection (MOOP). The main difference between one MOOP and one MOPP is primarily one of permissible creepage distance. Both requirements are satisfied using Basic insulation. To achieve 2 x MOPP qualification the isolation test is particularly demanding at 4000 Vac and the creepage distance of 8mm is twice that required for one MOPP.
What is a BF and CF rated an IEC 60601-1-2 medical grade rated power supply AC adapter and what is the difference?
Medical grade power supplies and AC to DC adapters are categorized into one of three applied parts types: body type (B), body floating type (BF), and cardiac floating type (CF). These applied parts require specific attributes such as isolation voltage, creepage and leakage current. Floating refers to an ungrounded power supply, Class II, that is not referenced to another output and is fully isolated. Type B refers to devices that operate within the patient's vicinity, as described in IEC 60601-1 as six feet around a patient's chair or bed and do not touch the patient electronically and are grounded. These devices include operating room lighting, hospital carts and beds, automated dispensers of medication and supplies, and diagnostic equipment like x-ray machines. Type BF devices deliver electrical energy signals to or from the patient such as electrosurgical devices, endoscopes, and electrical vital sign monitors like thermometers. Type CF devices are similar to BF, except they supply power to devices connected to the heart, such as a defibrillator, external pacemaker or intracardiac ECG electrodes and Type CF requires a higher degree of protection against electrical shock than BF types.
How Does an AC-DC Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage