|GTM43033-Q, Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power Supplies, Output Rating: 6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Double Insulation; WEEE; RoHS; CB 60601-1 2MOPP; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus ES60601; China RoHS; cETLus UL1310; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; Book 60601; Fuse 60335; CE; IP42; GTM43033-Q, Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in, Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power Supplies, Output Rating: 6 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 3.3-48V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: Double Insulation; WEEE; RoHS; CB 60601-1 2MOPP; CB EN/IEC 60335-1; cETLus ES60601; China RoHS; cETLus UL1310; S-Mark IEC/EN 60601-1; cETLus 60601-1 3rd; Book 60601; Fuse 60335; CE; IP42;|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000HShsKEAT|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||0.3 A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||6|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||3.3-48|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
1. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
2. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
3. Output Regulation: +/- 5% measured at the output connector
4. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 1% typical measures at full load
5. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 150 mV whichever is greater measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with 10 uf electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of output connector at nominal line
6. Turn-On/Turn-Off Overshoot: 5% maximum, 500 uS typical recovery time for 25% step load
7. Turn-On Delay: 3000 mS second typical
8. Hold-Up Time: 8mS typical @ nominal input voltage & full load
9. Inrush Current: 30A typical @ 115Vac input ; 60A typical @ 230Vac input
10. Switching Frequency: 66.5 KHz typical
1. Over-Voltage: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
2. Short Circuit: Electronically Protected, unit will recover upon removal of fault
3. Input Protection: Input line fusing
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656Vdc from primary to secondary
02. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
03. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
1. MTBF: 200,000 hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
3. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
4. Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C
5. ROHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and China SJ/T 11363-2006
1. Upper Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
2. Lower Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
3. Size: 43.5*74.0*35.3 +/-1.0mm
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||90.5*73*53|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||388 x 380 x 245|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||29.8|
|Label Height (mm)||20.8|
|Description||Blade Options for Q Series Wall Plug-in Power SuppliesData Sheet: http://en.globtek.com/interchangeable-blades.php|
Insertion Instructions: http://www.globtek.com/pdf/Instructions-Interchangeable-Blades.pdf
Video: Q-Blade Style Instruction Video
INPUT CONNECTOR: Q-Socket (below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); can be purchased separately, package with power supply or as a separate "Q-KIT" if specified
01. United States / Canada / Japan NEMA 1-15P/ IEC PLUG Type A [WORKS IN PLUG B] configuration: NA 2 blades, Class II; US/CA/JP P/N: Q-NA(R)
01. Q-KIT: 1,2,3,4 above
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
What is IEC 60335-1?
The International Standard 60335-1 covers the safety of electrical appliances for household and similar purposes with rated voltage not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
Why is an IEC 60335-1 rated power supply or AC adapter necessary?
Applications used in the household environment are mandated to use and IEC 60335-1 certified power supply or AC to DC converter. These unique power supplies provide for specific compliance necessary for household use appliances.
What is a Plug-in AC-DC Adapter?
Plug in AC-DC adapters are also known as AC Adaptors or AC-DC converters and are a type of external power supply. Some electrical appliances require power but lack the internal components to derive the required voltage and power from mains power. This is where an AC adapter is used to convert the AC current into DC voltage
How Does an AC-DC Wall Adapter Work?
The AC to DC adapter or external power supply consists of a power supply which is enclosed in a housing similar to an AC plug, hence the term plug type, wall plug in, plug-in or plugtop power adapter. The power supply is plugged into the mains socket and the AC Voltage is then converted by the AC to DC adapter power supply into a DC voltage that is fed into the appliance via the output cable connection.