Request Information Download PDF Configure Output Connector
|Description||GTC90600-XCXS, , Vehicle/Car DC/DC Converter, Li-Ion Battery Charger, , Input Rating: 11-16 Vdc, Terminal Block, Output Rating: 60 Watts, Power rating with convection cooling (W) , 4.2-12.6V in 0.1V increments, Approvals:|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0O0c00000Pzo8SEAR|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0O0c00000Pzo8SEAR|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Vehicle/Car DC/DC Converter|
|Technology||Li-Ion Battery Charger|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||11-16 Vdc|
|Max Input Current (A)||6|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||60|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||4.2-12.6|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
Input Current: < 1.5A RMS Max
01. Pre-Charge Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
02. Bulk Charge Current: see table for nominal value, ±10% max variance
03. Full Charge Voltage: 1 cell: 4.2Vdc; 2 cell: 8.4Vdc, 3 cell: 12.6Vdc, +/-1% Max Variance
04. Charge Termination Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
05. Pre-Charge to Bulk Charge Battery Transition Voltage: 1 cell: 2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc, 2 cell: 5.72Vdc to 6.30Vdc; 3 cell: 8.58Vdc to 9.45Vdc Charger will be in pre-charge mode when the battery voltage is below the transition voltage.
06. Battery Charging Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
07. Back-Up Charge Termination Timer: 3 hours standard. Timer may be set to 3 to 12 hours range for batteries with high Ahr capacity by GT engineering. Charger will terminate charging when timer expired. Please advise Sales dept of you battery Ahr capacity.
08. LED Charge Status Indicator
a. Pre-Charge: Solid Amber
b. Bulk Charge: Solid Amber
c. Charge Complete: Solid Green
d. No battery or Fault: Green and Amber LED off
B) ENERGY EFFICIENCY PERFORMANCE
01. CEC Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
02. DOE Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
C) PROTECTION MODES*
01. Over Voltage Protection: 1 cell: 4.6Vdc - 5.0Vdc, 2 cell: 9.2Vdc - 10.0Vdc; 3 cell: 13.8Vdc - 15.0Vdc Charger will terminate charging when over voltage occurs
02. Short Circuit Protection: Charger will not commence charging when BAT+ and BAT- are shorted
03. Over Temperature Protection: Charger will terminate charging if battery temperature reached 45°C±3°C. Charger will autorecover when temperature drops to about 30°C±3°C. For this feature, 10Kohm thermistor (NTC, 103AT) is required to be installed inside the battery pack. For battery packs without the thermistor, over temperature protection feature is not available and a 10K Ohm resistor is installed inside the charger to bypass the over temperature protection circuit.
04. Reverse Battery Protection: Battery should be mechanically protected from being installed reversed
05. Defective Battery Protection: If battery voltage will not rise above the pre-charge to bulk charge transition voltage (2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc) within 30 minutes from the time pre-charging begins, the battery is considered defective and the charger will terminate charging.
*When fault condition occurs, the battery has to be removed from the charger and reinstalled after at least 3 seconds to reset the protection. Charging will commence after battery reinstallation only when the fault is cleared.
1. IEC 60950-1, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1.
2. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
3. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
4. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 53.47*117.53*36.6 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
04. GREEN LED to indicate (see above electrical specifications)
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||TBD|
|Gross Weight (kg)|
|Label Width (mm)||45.0|
|Label Height (mm)||50.0|
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|