LPS Power Supply GTM41080-18VV-H/M Ruggedized Medical or IT Wall Plug-in 18 Watt Power Supply Features CCC Approval for Tropical and Altitude <2000M Safety!
Description / Features / Specifications:
GTM41080 Family represents GlobTek’s 18 Watt wall plug-in series of AC/DC adapters with interchangeable blades. These converters are ideally suited to provide reliable power globally, as it features both, Universal 90-240V input at 50-60 Hz, factory-configurable outputs ranging from 5Vo to 48Vo, with 0.1Vo increments, changeable input blade system with individual field replaceable input plugs, including: North America / Japan NEMA 1-15P, Australian, UK BS 1363, European CEE 7/16 configuration, Korean KS C8305, Argentina IRAM 2073, China GB, India IS 1923 6A/SANS 164-3/BS546, IEC320/C18 Inlet, Brazilian NBR6147, S. African SANS 164-1 and British Standard BS 546-15A configurations and Global Regulatory & Safety Approvals and Certifications. GlobTek Wall plug in AC Adapters are commonly used as power sources for Intelligent battery charging solutions.
This series features Regulated outputs with very low ripple, built-in overcurrent, short circuit, overvoltage and thermal protection, as well as low leakage, low ripple, and high efficiency.
GlobTek’s GTM41080 series of enclosed power supplies are housed in Impact resistant non-vented Polycarbonate Thermal Conduction-Cooled Cases.
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance:
- CB Certificate IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition), Am 1: 2009, CB report IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition), Am 1: 2009 and EN 60950-1:2006 + Am 1:2010 + Am 11:2009 + Am 12:2011
- CB Certificate IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition), Am 1: 2009, CB report IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition), Am 1: 2009 and EN 60950-1:2006 + Am 1:2010 + Am 11:2009 + Am 12:2011CB to 60601-1 3rd Edition 2xMOPP, CB Certificate: IEC 60601-1:2005, CB report: IEC 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1 (2006) + CORR. 2 (2007) and EN 60601-1:2006
- CCC to GB4943.1-2011, Tropical <2000
- CE Certification
- cETLus ANSI_AAMI ES60601-1_2005
- cETLus-Cert 4007497 UL1310 Recognized Component up to 36 volts
- cETLus-Cert-4007497 ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 with AMD C1: 2009, AMD C2: 2010 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 2008 with COR 2:2011
- CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006, China RoHS
- GOST-R mark for Russia
- Ingress Protection: IP52 to IEC60529:2001 Protected against dust - limited ingress (no harmful deposit) and Protected against direct sprays up to 15°degrees from the vertical
- Efficiency: complies to section 301 of Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) complies with Energy Star tier 2 (North America), ECP tier 2 (China), MEPS tier 2 (Australia), Code of Conduct (Europe)
- NEMKO IEC/EN 60335-1 (Safety of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances, Part 1: General Requirements) up to 36 Volts
- JAPAN PSE CQC Globtek Inc. to J60950 AND J55022
- RoHS 2: Complies with EU 2011/65/EU and CHINA SJ/T 11363-2006
- Semko S-Mark-Cert-EN60601-1 3rd Edition
- Ukraine UKRSepro
- Japan: Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI)
- WEEE: Complies with EU 2012/19/EU
Our certification is accepted by the OSHA Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Program which is required for demonstrating compliance to UL standards for switching power supplies. The units are certified 2xMOPP (means of patient protection), which refers to two independent systems of insulation protecting the patient from dangerous voltages. A single insulating component can get this rating based on extensive testing. 2xMOPP certifications exceeds the requirements of 2xMOOP and these power supplies may be used for either application. In addition the series complies with 60601-1-11 Home health care standards.
Aside from 2xMOPP rating, the model is designed to withstand ESD surge ratings of 8kV Contact / 15kV Air.
Bespoke, customized enclosure colors, output connectors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, customized packaging, including open frame or ruggedized to various degrees of Ingress Protection. Test reports and certifications as well, as variety of other customizations or options is available upon request. Constant Current output is available upon request.
These products can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations.
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Industry – Leading 5 year warranty on all products, excluding battery cells!
This family of Industry’s high density wall plug-in AC-DC converters is suitable for most applications requiring DC power which include industrial, marine, consumer or medical devices, portable medical treatment and monitoring equipment & instruments, hospital equipment and fixtures, Lighting and Support Equipment, medium and high power appliances or consumer products, VOIP phones and telecom equipment and are a perfect power source for rapid Li-Ion and other emerging chemistries battery charging.
GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China with sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies, energy systems, PoEs, LED drivers, power cords, battery packs and many other power-related products and services for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any requirement. As an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer of medical devices, GlobTek specializes in World-Wide safety compliant and ruggedized standard, modified and custom devices at an unbeatable cost vs. quality ratio!
GlobTek’s Headquarters including R&D, Engineering, Warehousing, Sales & Marketing, Testing and Assembly is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com