Li-Ion Prismatic Battery Pack from GlobTek, a 3.7 VOLTS @ 2200 mAh BL2200F6034501S2PPML Now Features UL 1642 Cell Approval and a CE Mark which complies with 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic compatibility, including EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61000-6-3:2007!
This pack in a 1S2P configuration features safety circuit and plastic housing and offers a variety of standard features, such as:
- Watt-Hour Rating: 8.14WH
- Safety Circuit
- Fuel Gauge
- Constant Current (CC) and Constant Voltage (CV) Charging Method
- Overcharge / Overdischarge Detection and Cut-off
- Overcurrent Detection
Certifications / Approvals / Safety Compliance:
- BATTERY PACK: COMPLIES WITH 2004/108/EC ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61000-6-3:2007
- BATTERY CELLS: UL 1642 Certified
- ROHS: Complies with EU 2002/95/EC and China SJ/T 11363-2006
- Transportation: UN 38.3 Pending, Designed to Meet UN 38.3
- Additional Safety Notes, Guidelines and Precautions published on GlobTek’s website: https://en.globtek.com/safety-cautions
Multitude of charging cradles and bays are available or can be designed to clients’ specifications.
The battery pack can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA, Münster Germany, and Suzhou China locations
Made in USA or Made in China options available. Local China to China delivery is available upon request.
Applications / Warranty:
GlobTek offers a 5-year warranty on workmanship and electrical components assembly on all new battery pack products excluding the battery cells themselves which are covered by the Manufacturer's original warranty at their published warranty period. For GlobTek brand cells, GlobTek provides a 12-month warranty for Li-Ion batteries. The warranty period is based upon the expectation that the battery will deliver 80% of its initial capacity after 300 cycles at low to moderate power loads. High power loads may cause a battery to reach 80% of initial capacity in less than the 12-month warranty period. Li-Ion batteries will continue to operate below the 80% capacity threshold; however, the capacity (run time) delivered between charges will continue to decrease.