Power over Ethernet Midspan family offers cost effective and reliable solution for remote powering of Wireless LAN Access Points, Voice over IP phones, Security Cameras, RFID readers and other IP terminals up to 38.5 Watts over existing network infrastructure. GlobTek’s GT-91093-HPOE PoE Midspan can be configured to 15.4 watts of power per port over two pairs in compliance with IEEE 802.3af standard or to 38.5 watts over four pairs of the CAT5e cable. When the load device is connected, GlobTek’s PoE Midspan will initiate automatic detection and classification processes and only those terminals that are found valid will be powered. GlobTek’s PoE Midspan is designed to function with and provide power to any IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE devices.
- High Power Multiport PoE Midspan delivers up to 38.5W per port
- Midspan can be configured to 15.4W per port for IEEE 802.3af compliance
- Four Pair Power Injection Method for High Power PoE and Two pair for IEEE 802.3af version
- High Power PoE can power standard Powered Devices ("af" PDs) without Modifications
- Scalable 6, 12, 18 or 24 port models available
- IEEE 802.3af Detection, Classification, Disconnect and Overload Protection
- No Minimum Load Required to Maintain Port Power
- 300 Watts Full PoE Midspan Power for standard version, Expandable up to 1000 Watts
- Integrated Power Management with Port Prioritization Technology
- LED User Interface for every Port for Power Good and Fault Condition
- Designed to meet 10/100/1000 BaseT Data Rates
- Universal Input Power from 100Vac to 240Vac
- Full Protection for Over Voltage, Current and Temperature
- Compact 19 inch rack, 1U height
VoIP Phones, VoIP Phone with Video, Wireless Access Points, Bluetooth Access Points, Multi-Band Wireless Access Points, Network Security Cameras, Point of Sales, Industrial Controllers, Electronic Time Card Readers, Building Security Systems, Network Camera with Pan, Tilt and Zoom Features, Electronic Signs, RFID Readers, Motion Sensors, HVAC Controllers, Magnetic Card Readers, PDAs. GlobTek now offers a 5-year warranty for products manufactured starting July 2007. Made in USA option available upon request.