Guidelines and cautions for using the product technical information and the products displayed on this website.
The products described on this website were designed and manufactured for standard applications such as general electronics devices, office equipment, data and communications equipment, measuring instruments, household appliances and audio-video equipment. For special applications in which quality and reliability are required, or if the failure or malfunction of the products may directly jeopardize life or cause threat of personal injury (such as for aircraft and aerospace equipment, traffic and transport equipment, combustion equipment, medical equipment, accident prevention and anti-theft devices, and safety equipment), please use only after your company has sufficiently tested our products' suitability for that application.
When using our products in equipment that requires a high degree of reliability, regardless of the application, it is recommended that you use protection circuits and redundancy circuits for equipment safety and test for safety.
The products and product specifications described on this website are subject to change for improvement without prior notice. Therefore, be sure to request and confirm in advance the most current specifications, which explain the specifications in detail, before the final stage of your design, purchasing or use for any application.
The technical information on this website provides examples of the products' typical operations and application circuits. It is not intended to guarantee the non-infringement of or grant license for intellectual property rights of this company or any third party.
If any of the products, products specifications and technical information on this website is to be exported or provided to non-residents, the laws and regulations of the exporting country, especially, those with regard to security export control, must be observed.
The information contained on this website may not be reprinted or reproduced whether wholly or in part, without the prior written permission of GlobTek, Inc.
The acceptance of GlobTek specifications and use of the product described in the website and specification or marketing documents indicates the acceptance and binding of the customer to GlobTek terms and conditions, which supersede all other agreements, terms, and conditions https://en.globtek.com/terms-and-conditions/
Lithium Ion batteries are inherently dangerous. Continuous usage or charging without allowing the battery to discharge is a hazard. The purchaser of battery product (Customer) agrees that it is their sole responsibility to determine suitability of the product described for their application and to take precautions for protection against any hazards attendant to the handling and use of the product as well as the responsibility for safety and prevention of catastrophic failure of any battery used with this charger. GlobTek Battery packs or battery charger products may not be relied on as the sole protection mechanism in the system in which it's used without the review and written agreement by a Principle of GlobTek.Li-Ion Battery Safety Notes NI-MH Battery Safety Notes Battery Pack Safety PrecautionsMaterial Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Input and output wiring kits (AKA Loom kits, wiring harnesses) for open frame and desktop power supplies
- PSU Back EMF Option, for GlobTek EL6 design series products
- GlobTek offers MicroUSB (USB Micro-B) connectors with up to 5A current ratings for high current applications, 451-02180281(R)
- ESD Testing Method, for Class II Input Medical Devices
- 60335-1 Household Certified power supplies available in a number of formats and wattage as standard items
- GlobTek ITE, Medical, and household use power supplies are certified to AS/NZ 60950 and are ideal for use with equipment to be exported to Australia
- Standard USB power supplies with output voltages above 5V available in 5.1V, 5.2V, 5.3V, 5.4V, and 5.5V for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- XLR connectors available in Male or Female configuration both in mechanically attached and overmolded configurations on GlobTek Medical, Household use, and ITE power supplies
- USB Type C Adaptive Power supply adapter/rapid charger supports USB PD 2.0/3.0, QC 2.0/3.0, QC 4.0/4.0+ and offers Special/custom Output Voltages, Model family GTM96605
- 180W Desktop power supplies provide up to 300W peak power @ 120V input and up to 500W at 230V, Medical, ITE, and Household use certified
- GlobTek is introducing 3 new waterproof locking barrel connectors
- GlobTek offers South African SABS164-1 and SABS164-4 Plugs in 3 versions 0º (red), +53º (blue) and -53º (black) for the Q-style wall plug in power supplies for Medical, ITE, and household use.